LG G2 Bluetooth Problem - Any Ideas/Solutions

safe24

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi - Im new to this forum. Im hoping someone can help me, because i am baffled.

I got the LG G2 2 weeks ago. So far it seems like a great phone, but i have one very annoying problem. BLUETOOTH.

I have a 2012 Prius, with Bluetooth, in the past (this is my 3rd smartphone), i leave bluetooth on and when i get into my car it automatically hooks up to the phone. When i leave the car the connection ends, until i get back into the car.

I paired the LG G2 to my car - no problems. It paired and everything sounded good. I got to my destination and shut the car (and bluetooth) off. When i got back, turned the car on, and left. About 5 minutes later i realized i had to call work, and i hit the phone icon. I got the message "no bluetooth device set up" - WHAT!?!?!? Did i lose my phone already :)

No, it was in my jacket pocket, but the bluetooth was turned off. I thought it odd, but thought maybe i did it by accident. I engaged bluetooth on the phone and the car paired immediately. Next time im in the car, the same thing happens. As soon as the BT connection ends the phone not only disengages with the car, but then turns BT off. Does anyone know how to fix this? I should be able to keep BT on, and i should make the choice if and when it is not active. There have been a few times where it stays on after the car turns off, but for the most part, when the car disconnects the BT connection on shutdown the phone turns BT off. Its a pain, because i have to remember to manually turn it back on. Any ideas how to fix this? Please HELP! :eek:

Thanks!!

safe24

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have battery saver set at 30%. I can remove the setting. but wouldnt it affect GPS and WiFi as well?

And every time this has happened the battery power has been up around 70-85%.

Any other ideas if its not the battery saver?

mrstarzan

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Try going into Battery>Battery saver and uncheck Bluetooth while keeping the Battery saver on.

Sent from my LG-V500 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma