Verizon G2 in white... FREE

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else jump on this Cyber Monday deal? I just did and expecting the phone on Wednesday. I'd been waiting on the white one anyways, free makes it even better.

Posted via Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
If I had VZW and was due for an upgrade I'd be all over this! I keep hearing great things about the G2.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Got one for my wife. Ants thrilled and I'm jealous. I was all caught up in the Moto X cyber mess yesterday. I should have just bought 2 G2's and been done with it.

Sent from my Rezound using AC Forums mobile app

lwlamar

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one. I had the black one a few months ago but returned it to Verizon within the 14 day return period because at the time I didn't think it was worth using my upgrade for at a cost of $199. $0 suits me much better! I hope the white is not as much of a fingerprint magnet as the black. If not, I can always get a case for it. Replacing my iPhone 5, which I love, but I sold it for $350 for extra Christmas money and know the G2 has much to recommend it (namely, screen, processor and battery). Also, I use Google apps for email, calendar, contacts and music anyway, so no biggie there.

madisonjar

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I actually sent back my moto x under a worry free gurantee, loved the phone but the camera and battery life won me over on the g2, so I got the white one for free!

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Verizon...they allowed me to exchange my black G2 for the white one. Even though the 14 days had passed. Great customer service!

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

swagner

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I ordered- it was a nightmare. Some problem with the internet order system. 5 calls and Friday, 2 levels of supervisors, they finally sent me a black one (white was backordered until at least the 18th). They waived the activation and put me on a 6GB plan at my current cost.

lwlamar

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I had some trouble with my order too but finally got it on Friday instead of Wednesday as originally scheduled. I love the white G2! It is a fine-looking phone. Got an Incipio Feather case in cyan which gives it a good grip and some protection against scratching without adding much size or bulk. I would highly recommend this phone. All day battery life for sure!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the AT&T white G2 (thanks to Asurion). I generally prefer black (the dark G2 is actually an elegant deep deep navy blue with a fine carbon fibre-like grain to it). The white is a metallic white and most would probably say its quite nice too. It is indeed growing on me. LG continues to impress with their '13 lineup.

Optimus G Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800