1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 - Week three now

I am now into three weeks of using my Verizon LG G2. I left Apple after their disappointing release of the 5s and I'm pretty happy with this phone. I think it has excellent call quality, and for me that's a big factor! The screen is wonderful, although I have noticed some flickering. The buttons on the rear are ingenious and work well for me. However, WHY-WHY-WHY VERIZON did you make the buttons different from the other carriers??? I cannot distinguish the difference from the three buttons!

I have had an issue when making a call and then using the dialer pad to enter a pin number or account number that the screen goes black?!?! I took it into Best Buy and they said try waving your hand over the proximity sensor. Huh?

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

Default Re: LG G2 - Week three now

Quote Originally Posted by stevenfarrisohio View Post
    I am now into three weeks of using my Verizon LG G2. I left Apple after their disappointing release of the 5s and I'm pretty happy with this phone. I think it has excellent call quality, and for me that's a big factor! The screen is wonderful, although I have noticed some flickering. The buttons on the rear are ingenious and work well for me. However, WHY-WHY-WHY VERIZON did you make the buttons different from the other carriers??? I cannot distinguish the difference from the three buttons!

I have had an issue when making a call and then using the dialer pad to enter a pin number or account number that the screen goes black?!?! I took it into Best Buy and they said try waving your hand over the proximity sensor. Huh?
    The issue with the keypad disappearing isn't an issue as much as it is a feature. The screen will come back on after you have moved the phone from your ear to facing it. If you don't put it to your ear when dialing, the same movement or pressing the power button will bring the screen back.

Posted via Android Central App