- 12-04-2013, 09:29 AM #2
- 12-04-2013, 10:31 AM #3
- 12-04-2013, 11:03 AM #4
- 12-04-2013, 11:22 AM #5
- 22 Posts
Re: LG G2 into Nexus 5
Yeah, I'm not that impressed with the differences he stressed that were so "amazing".
For example, he stressed, more than once, that the settings menu was so different and so less convoluted on the Nexus than the G2. Well, on the G2 you have the option of a tab view setting, or a list view. If you choose list view, it's the EXACT same as what he thought was so amazing with the Nexus.
Also, I think the speed of the G2 is also stellar...he didn't seem to think so.
Sorry, I guess I'm being nit-picky and defensive. Just my opinion.
- 12-08-2013, 08:02 AM #7
- 12-08-2013, 08:29 AM #8
- By Smart app studio in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:55 PM
- By bd1212 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:53 PM
- By Tia Ganter in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:50 PM
- By trenty12 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:34 AM
- By bagou01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:58 AM