- 89 Posts
HELP! Need assistance...
Middle school basketball coach here. Every single road trip I put my phone in the cup holder of the bus for navigation if necessary. I've been doing this for 5 years now. Without checking, I put my phone in ... drove for 40 minutes ... and then realized that my LG G2 had been sitting in water the entire time. It was in enough water to get just above the on screen buttons. It has seen become possessed and is completely unusable.
Here's where I need help. Do I ..
A) Go to Verizon and hope they do not notice the minimal water damage and get a replacement?
B) Tell them about the water and see what they can do?
Thanks for your help.
- 12-03-2013, 11:47 AM #2
Re: HELP! Need assistance...
Check what your insurance covers. There are some plans out there that cover water damage so you might luck out and be covered."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- By MArk50789 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:29 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 05:35 PM
- By rolondot in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
- By HwoarangRules in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM
- By trenty12 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:34 AM