Missed the CyberMonday deal for the free White G2... :(

tourstagefan

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So, I was swamped with work that day and missed the Midnight deadline to grab the free White G2. :(

Based on past holiday offers, does anyone foresee Verizon offering the G2 (w/new contract) for free again before year-end? I know Amazon currently sells it for $49 (w/new contract), but was hoping to grab one for free, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

swagner

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Let me tell ya, I went through a nightmare with the Cyber Monday order. Got a confirmation number but no email came through. The next day it still said order processing. It took 5 calls throughout the week (on Thursday they told me it was backordered until at least the 18th) before they finally decided to send me a black one at the Cyber Monday price. The also waived my activation and upped me to a 6gb plan for my inconvenience. It was a HUGE pain, but worth it so far as I am liking the new phone. I wouldn't be surprised to see another offer similar soon.

Check here for a pretty good deal..
Verizon Wireless Cell Phones & Smartphones | Phone Plans | Wirefly

Carajean206

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmm that's too bad. I order around 5 am on Monday and got it Wed. No issues at all. Got the white one to boot.

But... I did get them to price match the black down to $49. I did this online via the chat so you could try that. The story of why and how is way too long to type.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance