1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Missed the CyberMonday deal for the free White G2... :(

So, I was swamped with work that day and missed the Midnight deadline to grab the free White G2.

Based on past holiday offers, does anyone foresee Verizon offering the G2 (w/new contract) for free again before year-end? I know Amazon currently sells it for $49 (w/new contract), but was hoping to grab one for free, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Default Re: Missed the CyberMonday deal for the free White G2... :(

Let me tell ya, I went through a nightmare with the Cyber Monday order. Got a confirmation number but no email came through. The next day it still said order processing. It took 5 calls throughout the week (on Thursday they told me it was backordered until at least the 18th) before they finally decided to send me a black one at the Cyber Monday price. The also waived my activation and upped me to a 6gb plan for my inconvenience. It was a HUGE pain, but worth it so far as I am liking the new phone. I wouldn't be surprised to see another offer similar soon.

Check here for a pretty good deal..

Default Re: Missed the CyberMonday deal for the free White G2... :(

Hmm that's too bad. I order around 5 am on Monday and got it Wed. No issues at all. Got the white one to boot.

But... I did get them to price match the black down to $49. I did this online via the chat so you could try that. The story of why and how is way too long to type.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk