LG G2 won't turn on or charge

William Okonji

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
What i did was to take out the screws, pulled out a few clips connecting to the panel, hold down the power button without the battery in it for 60 secs, connect back the clips, connected a usb from my computer to the charging port and voila it came on, but i noticed the sim card region kept getting hot.

Furqan TT

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
i had 40% of battery in lg g2. i left it at home. i came back and it didnt turn on and when i put the micro usb on to charge to symbol comes its a blackout. plzz help me out.

Niknik83

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Turning the phone off, taking the battery out and setting it aside for awhile (I tried 10-20 minutes) worked for me too with my Lg G Vista (VS880). When I placed it back in and attempted to turn it on, it came back on like normal. Thank you Jesus:) Money and time saved:) thank you to all the people who post tips to help, you're appreciated:) Have a blessed day everybody:)

Niknik83

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello! Just saw your post and literally just experienced a blackout about an hour ago:) taking battery out for about 20 minutes and putting back in and then trying to turn on worked for me. Hope this helps! Have a blessed day!

Givechase84

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
So I had to reset a little differently than everyone else.I had to take off the cover, pull the battery out, then hold power button for maybe two seconds.

I don't get it. The phone still had 39% battery life!

Benitech

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Jst fixed one ..open it ..take out the board .take protection off on the cp side of the board ,use some paste and resold components with heat gun .. hopefully it will work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy