1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can You Edit Voicemail Speed dial?

It's incredibly irritating that they set speed dial 1 as voicemail. Rarely have vm anymore, and why would I want it at 1? Is there a way to change/edit the position 1 speed dial?

Default Re: Can You Edit Voicemail Speed dial?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocoee View Post
    It's incredibly irritating that they set speed dial 1 as voicemail. Rarely have vm anymore, and why would I want it at 1? Is there a way to change/edit the position 1 speed dial?
    Open Settings App/Networks/Call/Voicemail/Setup and enter what ever number you want the number one key to call. I entered my wife's Number.
    In the speed dial setup the number one key will say Voicemail but you don't see that while using the phone.
    Write down the voice mail number if you don't know it as you can make a contact for calling Voicemail and assign it to any key you want. I assigned it to # 2 key.
    To assign numbers to keys open phone app hit the three little bars bottom right top item will be speed dial set up. Simple from that point on.
    Hope this helps you enjoy your phone
    Last edited by scallawag; 12-11-2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: First answer not complete