1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Someone PLEASE HELP

Hello all! I swapped over to an android from IOS7. Now i feel lost. I can not change my txt notification at all. Its a small ding and i can not change it. When i push the 3 line button I go to settings and change it... Simple enough. When i go to check it, it has it set with the notification sound that i want it to make BUT its still making that damn beep noise for text messages. Im so fed up! I can not hear my messages when they come to my phone. Thank you in advance!

Default Re: Someone PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Darralee Avery View Post
    Hello all! I swapped over to an android from IOS7. Now i feel lost. I can not change my txt notification at all. Its a small ding and i can not change it. When i push the 3 line button I go to settings and change it... Simple enough. When i go to check it, it has it set with the notification sound that i want it to make BUT its still making that damn beep noise for text messages. Im so fed up! I can not hear my messages when they come to my phone. Thank you in advance!
    Go into the App it self, and look for the notification settings for it.
    Current Phone is, VZW LG G2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Someone PLEASE HELP

I already did that. DId not work. It says its on the correct sound but the other noise is coming out