1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Default Back/Battery Door Replacement

I have been looking for a replacement back for my LGVS980 all over the net, but to no luck. Some websites say that they have it but then they show a picture of the ATT version. I don't want to have the hassle of ordering and waiting only to find out that they have sent the wrong one.

Does anyone on here know where I can buy the back cover specifically for the Verizon G2.

Many thanks, much appreciated.

ROM
    Bugless Beast -Jelly Bean

Default Re: Back/Battery Door Replacement

I didn't think you could remove the back from the Verizon version... You might have to contact LG directly
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

I have already removed the back door, with the edge of my clipped fingernails at that. It's actually really easy to do (don't advise anyone to do it) It snaps back on like a samsung back. I ask because i noticed that the mesh covering my speaker was loose, so i took the back off, and of course it was in fact falling off. This phone attracts a lot of lint and I'm not sure what will happen when the space begins filling. That's why I'm looking for a new back that has the mesh already glued in.

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    I have already removed the back door, with the edge of my clipped fingernails at that. It's actually really easy to do (don't advise anyone to do it) It snaps back on like a samsung back. I ask because i noticed that the mesh covering my speaker was loose, so i took the back off, and of course it was in fact falling off. This phone attracts a lot of lint and I'm not sure what will happen when the space begins filling. That's why I'm looking for a new back that has the mesh already glued in.
    I did not realize that you could change the back of the phone, so I called LG and asked where I could purchase a white back to replace my black back. They said that since it's not removable (it really is like a Samsung or HTC back, but harder to remove), that I would have to send it to them to replace the back.

Posted via Android Central App