- 2 Posts
LG G2 Root Problems
I have been having problems with my G2. I rooted it but none of the apps that require root seem to work. When I go in and check its status in settings it says its rooted though. I know very little when it comes to Android, Ive always had an iPhone. My carrier is verizon if that matters. Any idea what the problem is?
- 12-23-2013, 08:00 AM #2
- 79 Posts
Maybe you could outline the steps you used to root and the current version your device is on. I rooted a couple days ago after installing Verizon's latest OTA and all seems to be working as expected.
Also download root checker from the Play Store and see if it reports root access.
Last edited by dcleveng; 12-23-2013 at 09:27 PM.
- 12-23-2013, 11:15 AM #3
- 12-23-2013, 01:16 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: LG G2 Root Problems
When I first got the phone (about the beginning of November) I did the OTA update and then rooted it. I've not performed the most recent update. the root I used was one I found on xda.
- 12-23-2013, 02:23 PM #6
- By sarkycow in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:53 PM
- By RedSwedishFish in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:21 AM
- By Robin Hebert in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:29 PM
- By johnchambersj in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:03 PM
- By Ankit Bhatnagar 1318 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:42 AM