Transferred Files Not Showing Up

Friedtater22

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I just recently purchased my Verizon LG G2. I transferred all files from my SD card onto my G2. When I try to find the files on my phone, they aren't there. I was really upset when I first found this out because I thought I lost all my pictures, videos, music, etc... I bought the pro version of an undelete app to retrieve my files. I found them using this app and restored them. I then preceded to connect my phone to my pc again to sort them. I saw that all the files I thought I lost were right there where they always were. Also, I couldn't see any of the files I just restored using the undelete app. Any ideas? What do I need to do in order to view my files on my phone? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! :(

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Download ES File Explorer. You'll have access to your media folders in your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Strange. The sd card in my S3 I put into my computer (mac) then from there transferred the info I wanted onto the G2 via drag and drop. No issues.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
You can hook the sd card right into the computer or leave it in the device then hook the device into the computer via usb. plug the G2 into the computer via usb and you will now be able to drag and drop.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Friedtater22

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I now have all the files saved on my computer. Tried to move them onto the phone. Got an error that said I could copy the file but my phone may not be able to open file. I have ES File Explorer. Absolutely love it, used it for years. It does not see the files I move to the phone.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I now have all the files saved on my computer. Tried to move them onto the phone. Got an error that said I could copy the file but my phone may not be able to open file. I have ES File Explorer. Absolutely love it, used it for years. It does not see the files I move to the phone.

Do these files possibly have DRM? If so you'd need to burn them to an audio disk, and then rip them back onto your computer as mp3s.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech