- 2 Posts
Play Pandora app from LG G2 to Airplay/DLNA speaker?
First post. I've been looking all over to see how to do this and it's become very frustrating. I can stream music from my library with Smart Share to my Airplay/DLNA enabled Klispsch- G17 wireless speaker but no luck with Pandora or Iheart radio and Slacker. Any apps that will accomplish this?
- 01-06-2014, 05:42 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Play Pandora app from LG G2 to Airplay/DLNA speaker?
- 01-15-2014, 09:26 PM #4
- By davidrenjenkins in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:41 AM
- By melchorm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:08 AM
- By yoyokun in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:09 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:38 PM
- By davidrenjenkins in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:33 PM