LG G2: Hotspot widget that toggles Verizon Hotspot?

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of a widget that actually works on this device to toggle verizon hotspot without having to go through the settings? Thanks for any help, I have tried many.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

nhinrichs

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Hotspot widget that toggles Verizon Hotspot?

The only thing I have found is to use the shortcut to the Mobil Hotspot found in the applications. Then activating it by switching it on from there.

camaro12man

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site

hey man i have verizon s4 rooted, i use foxfi for the 8 bucks its definitely worth it!! Uses the stock verizon app also!! AWESOME!!

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site

hey man i have verizon s4 rooted, i use foxfi for the 8 bucks its definitely worth it!! Uses the stock verizon app also!! AWESOME!!

Thanks for the input but foxfi does not support the LG G2, I own foxfi. Anyway, I am only looking for a "hotspot toggle widget". My hotspot works fine without foxfi or any app as I rooted and changed the provisioning. Also the S4 works fine with Foxfi with no need to root.

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I have found is to use the shortcut to the Mobil Hotspot found in the applications. Then activating it by switching it on from there.

This is the best answer and work around at the moment but im surprised no one makes a widget for this. Thanks.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
How about the "Notification Toggle" in the Google Play Store? The app has a button for wi-fi and Bluetooth tethering.

Sent from my LG-V500 using AC Forums mobile app