I am having trouble sending picture messages to phones not on Verizon. I went to Verizon yesterday and they said I need to keep photo setting on 8 mp or less to send it in a message. I tried a picture at 8 and it went through fine. Is there a way of sending 10 and 13mp pictures in a message? It's disappointing to have such a nice camera and not be able to use it at its best to send pictures.
- 01-10-2014, 05:41 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 06:46 PM #4
- 01-10-2014, 11:39 PM #6
- 01-11-2014, 01:45 PM #9
- 01-11-2014, 01:51 PM #10
- 04-13-2014, 02:08 PM #13
- 2 Posts
Re: Picture messages
For whatever reason, every time i send a pic to a friend also on Verizon, out goes through, but when he seems me a pic, out just says downloading forever. If i then sends him a pic, his will finally come through. When i send a pic to a friend on at&t, she can get the text, but the pic is a gray square with an orange triangle with an exclamation point. She never gets my pics....ever.
- By zophini in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:18 PM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:57 AM
- By VincentWiegers in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Robwilson14 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:18 AM
- By KC3824 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:01 PM