Problem with OTA
I just tried doing the OTA update for my G2 (rooted, stock). I downloaded fine, phone rebooted, got to the initial update screen, and in the middle it read:
Err : 0x1111004
Then the phone restarts, saying update failed, no changes made.
Any suggestions? I have "OTA RootKeeper -no 4.3 support" (here) installed, but that's it... no TWRP, no ROMs, just stock rooted.
- 01-11-2014, 01:15 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 12:05 PM #5
- By MrDoh in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2014, 12:03 PM
- By tlenzen in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:06 AM
- By cap11090 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:12 AM
- By carter17 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:46 PM
- By lemongrassdog in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:20 PM