Weird clocks on locked screen? Need help removing them
Please help! My mom somehow has gotten two clocks on her home screen, and nobody can figure out how to get them off. They appeared right after she used the alarm clock. Here is a picture of what it looks like. I have gone into alarm clock, and it looks like the something from world clock.
- 01-11-2014, 09:57 PM #2
- 01-11-2014, 10:53 PM #5
It doesn't matter. Try long pressing on it and move it to the left screen. Then long press and move to garbage can.
EDIT: FROM THE LOCK SCREEN, SLIDE YOUR FINGER RIGHT TO MOVE TO THE OTHER LOCK SCREENS. WHEN YOU FIND THE ORIGINAL CLOCK YOU CAN THEN LONG PRESS ON IT AND MOVE IT TO THE MAIN LOCK SCREEN. THEN FIND THE WORLD CLOCK AND MOVE IT TO GARBAGE CAN.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Tyler510 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 05:25 PM
- By gamermisfitz1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:54 AM
- By SIMMMONS in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:40 PM
- By spud196 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:56 PM
- By philliprADT in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:27 PM