- 2 Posts
Turn on Quiet mode/vibrate when LG G2 locked
Just got my LG G2. seems great so far.
One thing I cannot figure out is how to silence the device quickly once the phone is locked. I don't mean to silence an incoming call. Right now I have to unlock the phone and use the volume buttons. Other phones always had a slider on the locked home screen where I could turn the ringer on or off. but the LG does not have that.
- 01-15-2014, 08:42 AM #2
- 01-23-2014, 11:57 PM #4
- 57 Posts
Re: Turn on Quiet mode/vibrate when LG G2 locked
The notification settings on the notification shade include one that toggles sound/vibrate/silent, and another to toggle quiet mode. You can organize the quick settings icons. Then from the lock screen, pull down the notification shade and toggle the appropriate setting.
- 01-25-2014, 10:26 PM #5
- 01-26-2014, 12:15 AM #6
- By robrandon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:52 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:09 AM
- By j_carranza86 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By mumfoau in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Dretwy in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:11 AM