Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelly Burby
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Image downloads not showing in folder

So if I download an image off of chrome I get the check mark on my status bar but when I go to my download folder in gallery it doesn't appear there. Takes a good 5 minutes for it to show up in the folder. Anyone have this issue?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Image downloads not showing in folder

Quote Originally Posted by popkurn611 View Post
    So if I download an image off of chrome I get the check mark on my status bar but when I go to my download folder in gallery it doesn't appear there. Takes a good 5 minutes for it to show up in the folder. Anyone have this issue?

I guess your device might go for a sleep then it again wakes up and see that " Oh.... my god there is an file that needs to be shown lets detect it" Well, i think you need to visit samsung support for this !!

Quote Originally Posted by popkurn611 View Post

Yes mine does the same thing...although I'm not sure how long it actually takes, it isn't instant by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    I guess your device might go for a sleep then it again wakes up and see that " Oh.... my god there is an file that needs to be shown lets detect it" Well, i think you need to visit samsung support for this !!
    ...but this is an LG phone o.O
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dstackmasta27 View Post
    Yes mine does the same thing...although I'm not sure how long it actually takes, it isn't instant by any means.

...but this is an LG phone o.O
    The visit LG support Centre !! "Sorry for the mistake, since i was enjoying your question a lot and didn't remembered what your device was !! "
    dstackmasta27 likes this.

I just went through this. I find the download images instantly in the downloads app in the app drawer. Takes time to show in the gallery download folder. For instant access check the app