Notifications - can you use more than one, or do I have to hear the same sound for all?

Credchemical

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I use exchanged for my work email, gmail, and a couple of game apps. My phone only plays one sound though for notifications. I can't seem to find a settings button within each app to change the notifier. Even if I could just make some vibrate, some make a sound or none... I just don't want to hear a sound when I get a gmail email because it's secondary to my work...

I appears as though with the LGG2 however, that its all or nothing? Notification is on, and it's the same for each app, or it off. That's it.

Please help!

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I use the default notification sound for my text messages and have gone into the gmail app to set the email notification to a different one. Works good that way.

I have another app called light flow that I use to change notification icon colors that also allows you to choose different sounds for different events (app notifications).

David

RadioZero

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
go to settings within the app and look for the notification sound. change the sound for the specific app. i have different sounds for Exchange email, Pop email and Gmail. As well as app sounds.

took me awhile to find all the settings but they are there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae