G2 Loads Apps Faster With Touch Sounds

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Before you all think I'm crazy, try it.

My brother has a G2 and we were doing some loading tests against my Droid Maxx since the Kit Kat update. We cleared the recent apps before we selected apps at the same time. Then he said that he thinks his phone loads faster when he had touch sounds on. We tried it, and wtf it does...I'd love to know the reasoning behind this.

Strykr518

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
This post couldn't be more spot on. I have always noticed for some time that every time I switch from vibrate to touch sounds (via settings or the drop down notification center) on my G2 that it just seems to kick it into the next gear. The G2 is lightning to begin but with touch sounds on there is a slight yet still noticeable increase in speed. At first I thought it could just be in my mind but then I too ran some simple tests that included opening/closing and loading various apps compared to a G2 on vibrate and my discovery still held true. I have no idea how this is possible and I too would like to hear the reasoning or counter-argument against this phenomenon.

Posted via Android Central App