- 2 Posts
Battery percentage never changes...please help
So, I have a strange problem where my battery percentage on my Verizon G2 never changes from 100 percent no matter how much I use the device. This becomes an issue at the end of heavy use days and my phone has died multiple times without warning. LG support was no help and they want me to send the phone back to them, and I won't get a replacement for over a week. Verizon wants me to file an insurance claim and have Asurion replace the device. I don't want to go this route because I already had to file one claim on his phone because of a cracked screen.
I'd much rather solve this issue on my own. I tried a factory reset yesterday, but that didn't fix the issue. Has anyone experienced this phenomenon, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? When I go into the battery portion of the settings, it always says "Collecting battery info. Please wait."
My phone is not rooted and I'm running the VS98012B software version. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
- 01-21-2014, 09:16 AM #2
- 01-21-2014, 09:22 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Battery percentage never changes...please help
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually went to the Verizon store, and they called Asurion. They are going to replace the phone under the Asurion one-year warranty, so it doesn't count as my second claim on this phone. They also guaranteed they would send me a new device, and not a re-furb. The downside is they are currently out of stock, so it looks like it will be next week before I get the replacement.
- 01-21-2014, 01:51 PM #5
- 01-29-2014, 12:05 PM #6
- By Ben Stearman in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:34 PM
- By angela horner in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Troothdotcom in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:38 PM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:46 AM
- By Witchler Glezil in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:58 AM