How to change ringtone to ringback tone.

jrjones60

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm a newbie to smartphones so I'm struggling to get my phone set up the way I want it. I know how to switch ringtones that I download from my computer to the LG G2 but I have no clue how to change the ringtones to a ringback tone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm a newbie to smartphones so I'm struggling to get my phone set up the way I want it. I know how to switch ringtones that I download from my computer to the LG G2 but I have no clue how to change the ringtones to a ringback tone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ahh.... lol..... that is simple got to the settings>sound>device ringtone>choose the ringtone you want to set or if you can find your ringtone there press the add button in the bottom and scroll to it add up your choice!!

kerrib27

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

kerrib27

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

William Morin

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane