- 01-31-2014, 04:47 PM #2
Re: My Phone Isn't vibrating!!!!
Welcome to Android Central! It's possible to turn vibrate off for specific features. Check Settings>Sound, and make sure "Vibrate when ringing" is checked, as well as "Vibrate on touch."
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 02-14-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- By phoenixone in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:10 PM
- By Maged Samuel in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:00 AM
- By ingulit in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:20 PM
- By effect18 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:24 PM
- By thischarmingman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:31 PM