Screen brightness fading over time

n8prkr

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
The LCD screen was a huge selling point for me over LED because of brightness. The phone is a few months old now and just doesn't seem as bright as it used to be. 100% brightness used to be very visible in direct sunlight, now not so much.

razr maxximus

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried turning off the auto brightness? I noticed that at 60%, for example, the brightness of my phone seems brighter when I un-check it.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
No screen brightness degradation here. Not so sure you can tell with the naked eye, that the screen brightness has changed from several months ago....direct sunlight viewing is surely not a good way to tell.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
No screen brightness degradation here. Not so sure you can tell with the naked eye, that the screen brightness has changed from several months ago....direct sunlight viewing is surely not a good way to tell.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

i agree...with the snow on the ground, being outside with a phone isn't nearly as good as it was during the fall...all of the white snow made it too bright and the screen looks dimmer

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had my phone almost 4 months and cannot tell any difference in the brightness. I have always kept the automatic checked .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes