LG G2 case

sceavis

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm looking for a good protective case that does not push up the sides of the screen protector.Any suggestions .

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the incipio dual pro. Nice case , does add a little size to the phone though. Can't say how it works with a screen protector since I don't use one.

If I know I'm going to be at home for awhile and not leave the house, I go with no case at all. The small form factor and large screen is one of the most appealing features of the phone to me.

Posted via Android Central App

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

JJCook

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lg g2 case

I'm using the Belkin folio case as well and I really like how it protects my G2

Sent from my VS980 4G using Mobile Nations mobile app

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

I used the Incipio DualPro case and Tech Armor anti glare screen protectors. The case does not cause the screen protector to lift at all.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Bsheedy

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

It's not the cut outs that are the issue. The Verizon version is slightly thicker because of wireless charging capabilities. I've tried a non-Verizon case and it doesn't fit.

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I am also using the Insipio Dual Pro case. I love it. It is not bulky . It feels really good Not slippery . It comes with a soft case and then a harder case over that one. The hard case isn't really a hard plastic . It's rubbery and feels so good in your hand. There is no way it will slip out of your hands. Its the only case for me.

Last edited:

NCHornet

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Another dual pro user here. The only thing that I wish it had was plugs to cover the open ports on the bottom of the phone. The area that covers the switches on the back does make them easier to feel with the Verizon LG G2.

phenry00

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I felt pretty much the same way about the Incipio Dual Pro for my VZW G2 (though I thought it was a little slick -- just a lot better than the phone itself). That is until I stood up last week and the phone fell face down onto a vinyl composite floor, shattering the screen and LCD. $153 later, the phone is on its way back to me, but I'll be putting it back into a Trident case I had for protection this time -- not as svelte as the Incipio, but much more protection, especially at the corners.:-\:-\

mrdoon

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I have an Incipio Dual Pro case and the Zagg "case friendly" screen protector and they seem to play nicely together. I also have a Ditztronic case that also works well with the Zagg screen protector.

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

I have a verizon g2 and otter box commuter for g2 according to otter box will not fit the Verizon model of phone. I went to the sprint store and tried the case. IT DOES FIT JUST FINE. Yay!!!!

Dave: Sent from my Nexus 7

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site

i got the Otterbox Defender and popped the supplied screen protector out

I have the defender as well, and I hate the built in screen protector. Does it just pop out easily? I remember trying to gently press it out, but I didn't want to half-*** break it and be left with a jacked up case.

nerdnificent

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I have the Dual Pro, and it's really great. Fits like a glove, light, not bulky (in my opinion, coming from the Otterbox on my LTEVO), only two pieces, and it feels great in the hand. Everyone here is right, it's grippy without being obnoxiously so. I like the exposed back buttons and the hole for the charging port is big enough and placed perfectly. Same with the headphone jack. I have a Zagg HD on my G2, and the Dual Pro does not mess with it aside from the bottom left corner. But, I think that's because the protector I was sent is cut a little too short on that lower left corner. It's the protector's fault, not the case. The case does not lift anywhere else. I also have two Fosmon S-Line cases. Those... are a hit and miss. They look well enough and seem to protect pretty well, but the fitment is off. They will not wrap completely around the bottom of my G2. It seems like they tried to make their cases to fit all variants of the G2, which is impossible. I think it would fit the Verizon version, but it does not fit my Sprint version completely. I use them anyway, though. They have a grippy texture on part of the back, and it feels just okay. What I like is being able to see the weave pattern on the back of my G2 through them. My G2 is white and the cases are blue and white. Looks good to my eye.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol