- 1 Posts
I tried a search and didn't find anything helpful. Something called sensors.qcom is causing excessive battery drain on my G2. I have tried everything I can think of including wiping the phone back to its factory state. I don't have any apps installed and it ran for 45 minutes today. Does anyone know how a way to pinpoint which sensor is running? Thank you.
- 02-10-2014, 10:21 PM #2
- By David_LFC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:43 AM
- By donnieallday in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:23 AM
- By agiudici in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Corey Knight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:59 AM