Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default sensors.qcom

I tried a search and didn't find anything helpful. Something called sensors.qcom is causing excessive battery drain on my G2. I have tried everything I can think of including wiping the phone back to its factory state. I don't have any apps installed and it ran for 45 minutes today. Does anyone know how a way to pinpoint which sensor is running? Thank you.

Default Re: sensors.qcom

As best as I can tell, its related to either voice mate or slide aside. After I disabled both of them I never had "sensor" cause battery drain again.

I'm not sure which one it is exactly since I disabled both at the same time.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Jones View Post
    As best as I can tell, its related to either voice mate or slide aside. After I disabled both of them I never had "sensor" cause battery drain again.

I'm not sure which one it is exactly since I disabled both at the same time.

Posted via Android Central App
    Not true, sensors.qcom is an issue on many other qualcomm phones that don't have either of the things you mentioned.

It is a glitch where all the sensors (light, proximity etc) become non-functional resulting in massive wakelocks and high cpu usage.

Quote Originally Posted by spix1 View Post
    Not true, sensors.qcom is an issue on many other qualcomm phones that don't have either of the things you mentioned.

It is a glitch where all the sensors (light, proximity etc) become non-functional resulting in massive wakelocks and high cpu usage.
    Weird because all the sensors were still functioning. Never once had an issue with any of them.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo