lg g2 widgets

bridawg8

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello, im having a hard time finding information for what I thought was a simple question I hope some one here can help me. I simply want the quickest way to access my cameras led as a flashlight. i have the flashlight app on my home page that i simply press to turn the led on but i found the use of the widgets where i do not even have to unlock my phone to access things like the tv remote, weather and so on all i do is swipe the upper part of the screen to change the app i want to use. I do not see a way to add the flash light to this and can not find any information on how to do so. the flash light is really one of the most used functions on my phone and accessing it as quick as possible would be wonderful. any help is greatly appreciated.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, im having a hard time finding information for what I thought was a simple question I hope some one here can help me. I simply want the quickest way to access my cameras led as a flashlight. i have the flashlight app on my home page that i simply press to turn the led on but i found the use of the widgets where i do not even have to unlock my phone to access things like the tv remote, weather and so on all i do is swipe the upper part of the screen to change the app i want to use. I do not see a way to add the flash light to this and can not find any information on how to do so. the flash light is really one of the most used functions on my phone and accessing it as quick as possible would be wonderful. any help is greatly appreciated.

I would think that you can download a flashlight app from the appstore and then put it's icon on your lockscreen. (You cannot add all widgets to your lockscreen, but you can put apps on your lock screen.)

Last edited:

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
When adding widgets to the lock screen I don't see the flashlight that came pre installed in the list choices. I use Tiny Flashlight and that widget is available to add to your lock screens. Not sure why the "Flash" flashlight that came pre installed on the phone it's not an option for lock screens when it is for the home screens.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

bridawg8

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
AZDroid you nailed it that was exactly what i was looking for. I just didn't want to download a bunch of flashlight apps searching for one that might work but that app did exactly what you said and I was looking for. thank you a lot : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20