Exchange push email stops syncing from time to time...why?
I have my work email setup on my G2, with encryption enabled, and from time to time the phone doesn't sync automatically. I have it setup as "push" for emails; when I reboot the phone the syncing continues as normal but eventually stops...when I open the email icon it automatically refreshes and loads any missing emails.
Does anyone know why this is happening to me??
Posted via Motorola Xoom tablet
- 02-18-2014, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Exchange push email stops syncing from time to time...why?
Verizon LG G2 - Exchange email issues after update
We've been fighting this issue since the last update was released
- 02-19-2014, 07:56 PM #3
- 02-19-2014, 10:21 PM #4
- 02-23-2014, 09:52 AM #5
- By chriscw81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 10-12-2015, 10:38 AM
- By tylerj72993 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2014, 08:49 PM
- By Connectz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 05:45 PM
- By AceRockolla in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:51 PM
- By angry english in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:37 PM