- 2 Posts
help, my message notification won't go away
So there is a little '1' next to my message app icon but there is nothing new in my inbox, How do I get rid of it?
however, when I pull the bar down at the top of the screen it has the message notification as well as part of the message and the number it's from. But I can't read it because there is nothing in my actual inbox. I know the message is a reply to a large group message that I received as well.
- 02-19-2014, 09:48 AM #2
- 02-19-2014, 10:35 AM #3
- 02-19-2014, 10:36 AM #4
- 03-02-2014, 10:52 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: help, my message notification won't go away
Did you ever get an answer? ? Ive had this same exact issue with my lg g2...its been a month now and i took it to a vzw store and of course was just told my best bet would be to do a factory reset. Sucks though because this phone doesn't have an sd mmemory card. Please let me know if you got any answers .
- By Sonia M in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:45 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:08 PM
- By yutaka731 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:33 PM
- By darren308 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:01 AM
- By MsPrettyPoetic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:04 PM