New User - Need Music HELP!!!!!

utkgrad101

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I used to be an iPhone 4s user. The music on that was stored in the phone itself. Is the music on my LG G2 (Verizon) actually stored on the phone itself or when I am playing it is it using the 4G or wireless internet?

I don't want to eat up my data. I am still learning all the stuff on the phone and then I was wondering about this today.

How do I store the music on my phone if it isn't already? I don't want to eat up my data each month. I only have 2gs of it and I run, so I play music - a lot!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is how I feel until I can turn my music off from playing via the cloud drive and only play on what is actually on the phone.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Are you using Play Music?

You can just take the music from your computer and put it on your phone and it won't use up any data.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to be an iPhone 4s user. The music on that was stored in the phone itself. Is the music on my LG G2 (Verizon) actually stored on the phone itself or when I am playing it is it using the 4G or wireless internet?

I don't want to eat up my data. I am still learning all the stuff on the phone and then I was wondering about this today.

How do I store the music on my phone if it isn't already? I don't want to eat up my data each month. I only have 2gs of it and I run, so I play music - a lot!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is how I feel until I can turn my music off from playing via the cloud drive and only play on what is actually on the phone.

Hi

Any songs that you purchase through Google Play (the app store) will initially only be available for use via the internet. If you want to make them available offline:

1. open Play Music app
2. go to my library
3. navigate to the album you're interested in
4. click the pushpin icon above the album name. Now every song in that album will be available for listening offline

Any music that you previously had as an mp3 (i.e. not music that you just purchased on the Play store) can safely be loaded onto your G2 so that you can listen to them offline. Just plug your phone to your computer via the USB cable. This will add your LG G2 as a portable drive that you can browse in "My computer" on your pc. Just browse through the directories, look for the music directory, and drag all your songs in to the music directory on your G2.

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
One beautiful thing about Android versus iOS is the ability to drag and drop music into your phone. Connect your phone to your computer via the data cable it came with and simply copy and paste your desired tunes to the Music file.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton