- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help erasing signs of rooted phone
I rooted my phone and was going to unroot. I downloaded all the files to my computer but was unable to get into download mode on phone. I followed some guides and instead of getting into that mode it did a factory reset.
I don't see in settings anything about phone being rooted, but it can't be that simple. Can someone help please?
- 02-26-2014, 07:41 PM #2
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 20Last Post: 10-24-2015, 11:07 PM
- By Hebaz in forum LG G2 miniReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 01:10 PM
- By xtra12 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:17 PM
- By arkieman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:59 PM
- By The_Jelly in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:55 PM