- 1 Posts
LG G2 Creates its own alarms!
Ok so here's what's happening. I have a few alarms set on my new LG G2. And they work just fine. BUT last night my phone's alarm went off at some random time. It took a while to figure out, but I realized, and have tested, that every time I open the Alarm menu (where I view/create alarms), the phone creates a new alarm, on its own. ?!?!? Is anyone else having this problem? I have searched everywhere and I can't seem to find a common thread or answer.
Side note: I just got this phone a few days ago, when I switched from an iPhone to Android. So I am definitely new to this type of phone.
- 02-28-2014, 07:37 AM #2
- 02-28-2014, 08:30 AM #3
- 710 Posts
Re: LG G2 Creates its own alarms!
If it's creating a new alarm that you are not telling it to, then a reset is in order. Have you opened the alarms page and seen these new alarms? Or is it a task alarm? Since you've only had it a short while, you might just want to reset it back to factory and start over.Proud owner of: White LG G2 & (iPhone 6)
Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, Droid Turbo, & LG G3 (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)
- By Matthewharrell2008 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:48 AM
- By calvindm3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:42 PM
- By mugenakuma in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:14 AM
- By Boris_yo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:20 AM
- By noturbizniss in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM