- 2 Posts
Navigator used through the calendar
I'm using the google calendar that comes with the phone. I viewed an event, and then tapped on the address that I had entered. It asked me which GPS or navigator I wanted to use, then if I wanted to use it just once or always. I tapped always. Then I realized that I had selected the wrong GPS. How can I go back and change that?
- 03-07-2014, 01:06 PM #2
Re: Navigator used through the calendar
Welcome to Android Central! If you know which nav app you picked, go to Settings>Apps>All, select that nav app, and then tap "Clear Defaults." If you're not sure which app it is, you can clear all app defaults by going to Settings>Apps, tapping the Menu button again, and then tapping "Reset all app preferences."
- By Dude2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 10-04-2016, 02:24 AM
- By Eastwood777 in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:36 PM
- By moni3898 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Gustopho in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:03 PM
- By dragos2222 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:49 AM