Bluetooth question

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what phone my friend has but in my car it displays the song title and name in my cars display but when I connect it displays only the model of my phone. Also my car has a message indicator for missed messages on my phone, how come I don't get that either on this high tech phone?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
try unpairing your phone and repairing it. make sure to 'allow'any prompts your phone displays after pairing. also some radios need to be paired twice, one for audio and phone for phone/data. my g2 displays full track info on my Kenwood head unit and I can control music from the head unit, so it's not that the phone doesn't support what u want it to do

Sent from my Verizon Wireless G2, using unlimited data :)

nickc71

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a 2013 Dart as well, the Uconnect system doesn't recognize the songs or texts on my G2 - but rented an Impala and it all worked perfectly on the Chevy system. I also have a set of bt headphones that have a song title display which works fine with the G2. I've really been unimpressed with the Uconnect system.

dookie.

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Prior to 4.4 bath Pandora and Google Play passed track info to my Subaru (Kenwood) via BT...now, not so much.