Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2: Constant Battery Drain?!

So I use my phone lightly and when it is on standby for not even 5 minutes, I unlock it to see it drains down 1% each time I turn on the screen. It's drained around 20% in the last hour and I only used it 4 times so it seems to be getting way worse. It wasn't like this when I first got it. Any solutions?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    9,345 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM12 5.0.2

Default Re: Constant Battery Drain?!

Could you post screenshots of your battery stats, please?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Check location access. It's a battery hog if your phone can't find satellites.
    Proud owner of: Black LG G3 & White LG G2
    Gone But Not Forgotten: OG Droid, Dinc, Droid Charge, iPhone 4, Bionic, Razr Maxx & Maxx HD, iPhone 5, SG3, HTC One Maxx, HTC One (M8), iPhone 6, and Droid Turbo (Ask me anything about them. I remember them all.)

Charge the Battery to 100%... While still plugged in.. Do a SOFT Reset.. This will reset the phone, without losing anything, and re tell the battery where the 100% mark is on the battery.. its not the battery actually dieing faster, its just the indicator is screwed up... unfortunately, even though the phone isn't actually dead... the phone is programmed to do the normal things at "Low Battery" and eventually turn itself off at 0%,