somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
diztronic tpu. second straight phone using one of their tpus, second straight complete satisfaction. it was $8 shipped on Amazon. I got it in white gloss to match my phone.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless G2, using unlimited data :)

bprushik

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Incipio Dual Pro. It's a great case with some flaws. There is a design flaw so the top corners Crack. The left corner, actually is being held on by a piece of tape... Other top corner is cracking as well. Customer Service has been amazing. Also... The lack of colors for males makes getting the black one hard to find...I had to wait for almost 2 months for replacement. They need dark blue and grey...Like they have with IPhone. But despite those issues... I recommend it highly.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Incipio Dual Pro. It's a great case with some flaws. There is a design flaw so the top corners Crack. The left corner, actually is being held on by a piece of tape... Other top corner is cracking as well. Customer Service has been amazing. Also... The lack of colors for males makes getting the black one hard to find...I had to wait for almost 2 months for replacement. They need dark blue and grey...Like they have with IPhone. But despite those issues... I recommend it highly.

How long did you have yours before it started cracking? I've had mine for about 2&1/2 months with no issues so far.

bprushik

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I had a bad one... They (Incipio) are sending another...I really do love the case...Had to wait for black since they had none in Stock...Suggested dark blue as the color choices are awful compared to the the IPhone choices...

bprushik

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Had it for two months... Normal use... What appears to occur is the top bends back... Causing pressure on the shell. I had a hairline Crack that kept growing. About two weeks after that other side had same thing... But the Customer service has been great... Will continue to recommend them as alternative to Otterbox

psugrad97

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Puregear Slim Shell case. I love it. Slides in the pocket very easy. No extra bulk. Would recommend to anyone.

dookie.

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Feather here...fits well, minimal bulk, but 2 have cracked. Incipio replaced both for free, and will continue to I assume.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173