Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Greeeaatt..

Well GREAT! Its the end of Q1 and Sprint released KitKat, and guess what else? No word from Verizon!
    This is bull haha

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,898 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Greeeaatt..

Quote Originally Posted by AKFL3TCH3R View Post
    Well GREAT! Its the end of Q1 and Sprint released KitKat, and guess what else? No word from Verizon!
    This is bull haha

Don't worry, it'll be released in due time and will (hopefully) be worth the wait.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Don't worry, it'll be released in due time and will (hopefully) be worth the wait.
    Yeah, there's always July.

They said first quarter, did they say which year?

Seriously Verizon just wants you to buy another phone if you want Kit Kat.,
    Darth Vader offers you a Guinness.

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikebear View Post
    Seriously Verizon just wants you to buy another phone if you want Kit Kat.,

ain't that the truth. I wonder what they are stripping out of the release before they send it out. I know google wallet tap to pay will be blocked still even though its supported on all 4.4 devices. Also they have to add in bloat. What would a vzw android device be without bloat.

Leaked versions came out yesterday. That usually means within a week we should have it. That was the case with my note 2 anyways

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I am so sick of Verizon. If work didn't provide my phone I would switch to T-Mobile. With that said I haven't had any issues to report on my g2 on 4.2. So if there are bugs with verizons KK build I hope they worked them out by now.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Big Red is always slow with updates. I don't know if it's because they have to take more time tweaking things specifically for their CDMA network, or if it's because of all of the VZW bloatware. Or maybe it's just because they can.

Quote Originally Posted by AKFL3TCH3R View Post
    Yeah, there's always July.

By then I will likely have a G3.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Big Red is always slow with updates. I don't know if it's because they have to take more time tweaking things specifically for their CDMA network, or if it's because of all of the VZW bloatware. Or maybe it's just because they can.
    It's because they simply don't see it as anything close to a priority. The truth is that we are the vocal minority unfortunately. . . . .