Verizon LG G2 rebooting?
Help everybody, my g2 jusddt started repeatedly flashing the Verizon logo from the reboot cycle. It has been doing this for about 45 minutes now and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
- 04-06-2014, 12:54 PM #3
- 356 Posts
Re: Verizon LG G2 rebooting?
You may have to do a Factory Reset using the 'Alternate' method in the following link:
This will wipe the entire phone, and ALL content. Hopefully you have things backed-up, and remember you Gmail userid and password to get things set up again. If you get the Phone reset and it works. I recommend downloading the VZ Cloud from Playstore. That way, in the future, you will be able to retrieve your content back.
Posted via Android Central App
- By InboundPotato in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:17 PM
- By Kristen White in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:59 AM
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Justin Cardwell in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:09 PM
- By bspill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:42 AM