Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Poor Wifi Service

So I have read about people not having a stable connection to their wifi or any router for that matter and that's not exactly my issue. My phone has no problem connecting but it seems it's limited to what it can even do. It won't update apps from Gplay, it just gives me a progress bar and no actual progress. Switch to my LTE and it's instant. I can't figure it out. It's like the wifi is picky with what it wants to actually do. Some things work. Most don't.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Default Re: Poor Wifi Service

Quote Originally Posted by Rcrdude64 View Post
    So I have read about people not having a stable connection to their wifi or any router for that matter and that's not exactly my issue. My phone has no problem connecting but it seems it's limited to what it can even do. It won't update apps from Gplay, it just gives me a progress bar and no actual progress. Switch to my LTE and it's instant. I can't figure it out. It's like the wifi is picky with what it wants to actually do. Some things work. Most don't.

I also have some trouble like that. Sometimes it won't load on WIFI and it will Never send a picture on WIFi. I have to turn on 4G data to send a picture in a message
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Poor Wifi Service

I don't know if that's one but it sounds like the exact same problem. It's not specific to one router either.