- 23 Posts
TWRP constant loop after stock reset
Good Morning everyone,
I was able to flash using ADB last night so I recovered the phone from a brick stage. Here's the trouble I am having now. The phone wont load past the TWRP page. I have erased the internal memory several times , reloaded the stock rom I found ( even tried numerous other roms as well) and no matter what, I am always returning to the TWRP page. I know the stock file is good because last night I had the phone fully up and running.
Thanks for the help.
- 04-19-2014, 03:55 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: TWRP constant loop after stock reset
I got stuck yesterday. The phone would only boot into TWRP. The instructions in the XDA forum post fixed it.
I used dd as root in the adb shell (which is available while in TWRP), but TWRP's terminal should work too, according
to the post.
[FIX] Installed TWRP and now you're stuck after OTA? - xda-developers
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota of=/sdcard/fota-backup.img
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
- 12-21-2015, 09:09 AM #3
- By hdradaza in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 07-01-2016, 09:41 PM
- By PsyOr in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-23-2014, 07:31 AM
- By mrslp in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:04 AM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:10 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:32 PM