Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Split View Post OTA 4.4.2 Update

Anyone get Split View working after they took the Kit Kat update? I went back to stock to take the OTA to 4.4.2 and got v2.0.4 Beta of G2 which to my understanding should work after the OTA update version to install Split View. I keep getting a pop-up saying "Unfortunately, Dual Window has stopped." and the "OK" box. Gets caught in a loop and I must hold the power button in to reboot.

Default Re: Split View Post OTA 4.4.2 Update

Quote Originally Posted by jdpodgorny View Post
    Anyone get Split View working after they took the Kit Kat update? I went back to stock to take the OTA to 4.4.2 and got v2.0.4 Beta of G2 which to my understanding should work after the OTA update version to install Split View. I keep getting a pop-up saying "Unfortunately, Dual Window has stopped." and the "OK" box. Gets caught in a loop and I must hold the power button in to reboot.
    i GOT THE SAME THING. JUUST UNINSTALLED IT. NOT WORKING ON KIT KAT I GUESS. IT SUCKS BECAUSE I LIKED THAT FEATURE.

Call me crazy, but since when has dual view been an option on the LG G2? Are you both rooted?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwangster12 View Post
    Call me crazy, but since when has dual view been an option on the LG G2? Are you both rooted?
    Yes you have to be rooted. it has to be flashed onto the phone through custom recovery, it is not possible to install like regular apk.

This was an awesome feature, you can see videos on youtube.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Josh...keep looking for KK version but no go....fire a PM if u ever see anything.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app