Sold my Iphone 5S for the G2
I recently tried the HTC one, the Moto x and the LG G2. The G2 works for me as good or even better than the Iphone 5S. Battery life is great, the customiztion of Android is super and the larger display is very pleasing. I've had an S3 and a S4 before, so I was familiar with Android. The KitKat on the Verizon G2 is smooth and the knock, knock allows me to use the phone without ever even touching the back buttons. I just ordered a wireless charging plate. This phone is a winner. Don't hesitate if you are looking in this area.
- 04-23-2014, 11:49 AM #2
- 101 Posts
Re: Sold my Iphone 5S for the G2
Definitely my best phone ever! Of course I say that about every new phone I get, but I really mean it this time! Great battery, fast, no freezes or force closes and no major issues. I few minor annoyances, but nothing to make me ready to trade it for something newer.
I never had an iPhone, but did have an iPod Touch so I knew basically what I would be getting if I went that route. Went from BlackBerry to Android when the 1St VZW Motorola Droid came out and never looked back.
- 04-23-2014, 12:51 PM #3
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2015, 04:26 PM
- By frettfreak in forum Phone WarsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:07 AM
- By mc4nam in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 04-25-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Incitatus in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:46 AM
- By CurveDave in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:01 PM