Sold my Iphone 5S for the G2

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I recently tried the HTC one, the Moto x and the LG G2. The G2 works for me as good or even better than the Iphone 5S. Battery life is great, the customiztion of Android is super and the larger display is very pleasing. I've had an S3 and a S4 before, so I was familiar with Android. The KitKat on the Verizon G2 is smooth and the knock, knock allows me to use the phone without ever even touching the back buttons. I just ordered a wireless charging plate. This phone is a winner. Don't hesitate if you are looking in this area.

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely my best phone ever! Of course I say that about every new phone I get, but I really mean it this time! Great battery, fast, no freezes or force closes and no major issues. I few minor annoyances, but nothing to make me ready to trade it for something newer.

I never had an iPhone, but did have an iPod Touch so I knew basically what I would be getting if I went that route. Went from BlackBerry to Android when the 1St VZW Motorola Droid came out and never looked back.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Definitely my best phone ever! Of course I say that about every new phone I get, but I really mean it this time! Great battery, fast, no freezes or force closes and no major issues. I few minor annoyances, but nothing to make me ready to trade it for something newer.

I never had an iPhone, but did have an iPod Touch so I knew basically what I would be getting if I went that route. Went from BlackBerry to Android when the 1St VZW Motorola Droid came out and never looked back.

I did the same thing. Went from BB to android when the OG MOTO droid released. BB is just a plain nightmare

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo