- 6 Posts
LG G2 WiFi problems STILL persisting after update!!
I posted about three weeks ago about my peculiar WiFi problem with my G2 where it would shut off and snap right back on seconds later....CONSTANTLY. I found a workaround that actually worked, by turning airplane mode on and WiFi on at the same time, but it was bittersweet because the WiFi worked, but I couldn't send/receive messages or generally use my data at all.
Someone commented that the new update would most likely fix this, but sadly, it's still persisting. I'd say even more than before!!!
I've been contemplating a factory reset, but I want to know first if that would truly cure this problem.
I'm at a complete loss here. Someone please help me!
(Also, on a completely separate note, is there any way to run the android OS that runs on Samsung galaxy phones? I love that OS wayyyy more than KitKat) thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-23-2014, 10:21 PM #2
- 81 Posts
Re: LG G2 WiFi problems STILL persisting after update!!
First, I really recommend getting together with Verizon for a replacement. Second, Samsung uses a user interface or graphical overlay named TouchWiz. LG doesn't really have a name for theirs but KitKat is the operating system. Samsung uses KitKat as well. There is no way to run TouchWiz on a non-Samsung phone. Best you can do is root and ROM, but I'd recommend a replacement first and foremost.
- 04-24-2014, 10:29 AM #3
- By schulzjt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 30Last Post: 05-04-2014, 02:57 PM
- By petvas72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 48Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:04 AM
- By corn4ahead in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2014, 11:41 AM
- By life4eva in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 09:55 AM
- By pin0y_bear in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:58 PM