Google Wallet not working?

omerc10696

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I used to use Google wallet on my rooted S3 with no issues, i loved using it, after getting the LG G2 I rooted it and had no issues using google wallet. My original G2 screen cracked and i got another which i decided not to root, which of course led to the loss of being able to tap and pay. Now with the release of kitkat tap and pay can be used without root, I was happy to hear this, i immediately enabled tap and pay and went to my nearby 7 eleven, bought a few things went to pay and it was declined, I tried again and it was declined again, after which I pulled out the credit card (the same one I use on Google wallet as the default card) and paid without issue. I tried again today at a CVS and received an error that said something along the lines of "reader detected, please check with cashier that payment was received", it didn't go through, i attempted again and received the same error. Is anyone else having issues? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

geewiz2k1

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I am experiencing the same issues. I just tried to use T2P at a local CVS and got the same errors. I'm on the Verizon network BTW. I'm figuring the ISIS system is the choice of these carriers, I have to see if that is working next.

Posted via Android Central App

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have anything really near me unfortunately. From everything I look at on the phone though it should work nothing is blocking google wallet anymore. So I am not sure

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc