- 05-01-2014, 07:22 PM #2
- 101 Posts
Re: battery using bluetooth but bluetooth is off?
There's another thread or two around here with the same issue. I checked it today myself and saw the native battery monitor showed 3% use by BT(which I didn't use at all today). However I also use the GSam battery monitor app and it shows BT use at 0%.
Now we just need to figure out if the native app if falsely reporting or if GSam is not correctly monitoring use.
Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
- By dgprakash in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM
- By tx_tuff in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:25 PM
- By Duncan1982 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 7Last Post: 05-03-2014, 03:53 PM
- By mikeakanice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 22Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:47 AM
- By tarnak in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:12 PM