- 23 Posts
Problem with Google Navigation.
OK folks, first problem I'm havin and I'm assuming there is a fix. If I have my Bluetooth on and listening to Pandora, I cannot get the voice command to work while on Navigation through Google Maps. If I turn the Bluetooth off, the voice Navigation will come out of the phone. I want to be able to do both. Any suggestions?
- 05-04-2014, 11:08 AM #2
Re: Problem with Google Navigation.
Just remember this is somewhat device dependent, it all depends on your Bluetooth device in your car.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 05-05-2014, 07:07 AM #3
- By dilithium42 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 03:18 AM
- By Carl_Barr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:54 AM
- By ExpatChris in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:05 PM
- By sheppy1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:44 PM
- By ozaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:07 PM