Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Different notification sounds

Loving my G2 after my Iphone 5S. I have my G2 setup to play different sounds for email and texts. When I am doing something like watching a ball game, I don't pay any attention when I hear an email tone come in, but when I hear the text sound, I pick it up and look at it. Very convenient. As much as I like the G2, and I have only had it for a couple of weeks, I will leave it for the G3, if the specs work out.( removable battery, QHD, micro sd, and maybe wireless charging on the Verizon model, which I have on my G2 and like a lot.).
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Different notification sounds

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1mcm View Post
    Loving my G2 after my Iphone 5S. I have my G2 setup to play different sounds for email and texts. When I am doing something like watching a ball game, I don't pay any attention when I hear an email tone come in, but when I hear the text sound, I pick it up and look at it. Very convenient. As much as I like the G2, and I have only had it for a couple of weeks, I will leave it for the G3, if the specs work out.( removable battery, QHD, micro sd, and maybe wireless charging on the Verizon model, which I have on my G2 and like a lot.).
    Well, I would say you can do the same in the G3, you can do the same by going onto the settings ! Now what I am not getting is what problem you are facing and what makes you switch to the G2 back ? I am sorry but I am not completely understanding what you are trying to convey.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Different notification sounds

Post was informative only. No problems. It just showed the versatility of the LG G2. Thank you.