Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Share a Google Music Playlist problem

I tried out the new Google Play Music shared playlist thing with a friend of mine. He opened it on his phone. All of the songs and album art were there, but when he pressed play, it wouldn't play. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Purity with Hells-Core

Default Re: Share a Google Music Playlist problem

Quote Originally Posted by josh3ber View Post
    I tried out the new Google Play Music shared playlist thing with a friend of mine. He opened it on his phone. All of the songs and album art were there, but when he pressed play, it wouldn't play. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    This is kind of like saying "I put gas in my car and it works fine, I put gas from the same station in my friends car and it won't start, what is wrong?"... basically I am saying we don't have enough info but this is most likely an issue with his device, not yours.
    Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
    Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
    Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
    Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P