Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just a comment about software updates...

If you read many of the post before KitKat, the complaints were there was no KitKat update. Now that KitKat has been launched, people are complaining about KitKat. Is this normal?

Default Re: Just a comment about software updates...

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Coates View Post
    If you read many of the post before KitKat, the complaints were there was no KitKat update. Now that KitKat has been launched, people are complaining about KitKat. Is this normal?
    Unfortunately yes. I think it's the classic case of "the grass is always greener on the other side" and as sad as it is to say this, updates are never flawless when they come out so people tend to complain about the bugs. I personally learned to take it for what it is and wait for an update to the update. I flash ROMs so sometimes updates come faster for me
    Banned

Default Re: Just a comment about software updates...

Before I install Kit Kate is there any modified Flash APK files available I updated my DNA and the one flash modification file was removed from the internet by google

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk